JOIN THE KAFKA PROJECT'S MAGICAL MYSTERY LITERARY HISTORY TOUR
Follow in the footsteps of Franz Kafka and Dora Diamant
June 29-July 8, 2012
Ten Day Tour: Czech Republic, Poland, Germany
Led by author and Kafka Project Director Kathi Diamant
Be a part of literary history, and help solve a literary mystery!
Follow in the footsteps of literary genius Franz Kafka and Dora Diamant, as author Kathi Diamant (Kafka�s Last Love) leads you on a ten-day European sleuthing adventure to the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany. Diamant, director of the SDSU Kafka Project, has been immersed for more than 20 years in the story of Dora Diamant, the amazing woman who captured Kafka�s heart and kept his literary flame alive for decades. Now you can retrace their intimate love story in this unique travel experience to Eastern Europe, where Diamant will share the discoveries she found in neglected Gestapo archives, lost papers and extensive interviews.
TEN DAY TOUR INCLUDES:
- 9 nights deluxe lodging in Prague, Krakow, Berlin
- Full breakfast buffet each day
- 5 dinners and 5 lunches
- Each city features specialized sightseeing tours with museum admissions, private lectures and presentations
- Unique cultural events including the 22nd Jewish Culture Festival
- Professional travel directors throughout
- Expert local guides in each city
- All group transportation provided, including complimentary airport transfers
- Donation to the Kafka Project
- Cost: $3690 per person (based on double occupancy) Single supplement $985
- Optional 3 night pre-trip/prequel in Prague available upon request
- Space is limited and tour is expected to sell out
Download the PDF brochure HERE
2008 Tour Reviews (PDF)
For more information, or to register your interest contact the Kafka Project at (619) 528-1108 or email email@example.com.
Ticket purchase requires approval of Registration Agreement.
After submitting Registration Agreement, you may reserve your seat here.